Just rented the movie, watched it with my daughter. I knew it would be a stupid shark flick...but I still want my $5 back.

So many things technically wrong with this movie. So many..... And what's even worse is how the boat captain "explains" to the girl (actually the audience) very basic diving skills and knowledge throughout the movie, and some of it is just plain wrong.

My first eye roll happened when the boat captains says that "...you're only going down about 5 meters, so you MAY need clear your ears..." Really? I would clear three times in 5 meters. it only gets worse from there.

How can they make a movie with this many obvious technical problems? Yeah, I know it's a movie, but at least TRY to be a little bit technically correct. Who was the science advisor?... A zit faced high school kid who may have seen a Cousteau movie on YouTube once?

47 meters....At 150 feet, I think I would burn thru an 80 in about 9 or 10 minutes. The girls are wearing what appear to be 60s and get act least 40 minutes of including a lot of hard breathing...

I want my $5 back...