Thread: Not really new...

Not really new...

Hi everyone!!!

It has been a while since I posted here. I used to live in Dallas and shop at ScubaToys all the time but then my company moved me to New York. After that I've been here and there but a lot of time in Canada.

I kind of went a little nuts. I bought 9 scuba tanks (4 AL80, 4 HP100, 1 AL40), a drysuit, sidemount harness, 3 more regulators, etc.. Going diving on pretty much every weekend. Been to Mexico 3 times to go diving the cenotes. Next month I'm going to Cayman Brac and in April 2019 I'm spending the month diving the Philippines.

I used to be a regular on here but with work and diving I haven't been on any dive forums for a while. Who is still around? I still get newsletters from scuba groups in the Dallas area. Miss you guys.
    This signature left intentionally blank

Grouper
    Images
    Hey 888! I thought your name looked familiar!

It is good to see new posts here.

I had to take some time away from diving, but have been back at it for a few months now. Diving nearly every weekend. Just picked up a new, to me, Dive Rite dual bladder Super wing. Will get it in the water tomorrow.

Have a series of dives coming up in a couple of strip pits 15 minutes from home. Setting up a trip to Bennett Springs, MO to check out the cavern. And also a couple of trips to Beaver Lake in Arkansas.

DW
    The boundaries which divide life from death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where one ends, and the other begins?

Thread Information