Thread: Aqualung/Seaquest BCD Integrated Safety Sausage

Grouper

Aqualung/Seaquest BCD Integrated Safety Sausage

I'm selling the Aqualung S.O.S (http://www.aqualung.com/products/sos.html). It's basically a bcd integrated safety sausage. I liked the idea because I always have it with me, and don't have to worry about forgetting to bring it the one time I end up really needing it.

This is designed to attach to the rear dump valve of any Aqualung/SeaQuest BCD. You can still use the dump valve as a dump valve with this attached. You inflate this by inflating your BCD and pulling a rip cord. It is featured in Scuba Diving magazine this month, and according to the magazine it was designed by a photographer to have a safety sausage that could be used hands free. I used this diving in Cozumel, and it worked very well.

I'm selling now because I'm switching from a BCD to a BP/W. I bought this in March for $76. Asking $50 obo.
    Thanks

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by caroln View Post
    I'm selling the Aqualung S.O.S (http://www.aqualung.com/products/sos.html). It's basically a bcd integrated safety sausage. I liked the idea because I always have it with me, and don't have to worry about forgetting to bring it the one time I end up really needing it.

This is designed to attach to the rear dump valve of any Aqualung/SeaQuest BCD. You can still use the dump valve as a dump valve with this attached. You inflate this by inflating your BCD and pulling a rip cord. It is featured in Scuba Diving magazine this month, and according to the magazine it was designed by a photographer to have a safety sausage that could be used hands free. I used this diving in Cozumel, and it worked very well.

I'm selling now because I'm switching from a BCD to a BP/W. I bought this in March for $76. Asking $50 obo.
    Thanks
    PM Sent!
    No sooner does man discover intelligence than he tries to involve it in his own stupidity.
    Jacques Yves Cousteau

Grouper
    Quote Originally Posted by 45yroldNewbie View Post

PM Sent!
    It's a deal!

Guppy
    Images
    Don't forget to close your thread!

Thread Information