Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RS 130 service

RS 130 service

How often should I service my RS 130? It is now one year old with about 50 dives. Thanks.

Grouper
    Need to get it service every year to keep the warranty in effect. Other than that, it's up to you, we have ours done every 18 to 24 months.
    I believe in MOF!

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    If you got it from us... we do free parts no matter what the service interval is. If you got it somewhere else - it requires the once a year to maintain the free parts program.

Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    If you got it from us... we do free parts no matter what the service interval is. If you got it somewhere else - it requires the once a year to maintain the free parts program.
    I bought it from you guys at ST. Should I send it in for service?

ST-Forum Mod
    If you want... and we're doing a special for board members where normally the 10% does not apply toward service - but from now until christmas, we are doing 10% off the service - so you're at $45 to do a full service on all 3 stages and the pressure gauge/computer plus about 5-8 bucks shipping to us (we'll pick up the return shipping).

Fall is a good time, as then you know you'll be set for the next season and not try to get a quick turn around when everyone else is trying to get their regs serviced.

If you want... and we're doing a special for board members where normally the 10% does not apply toward service - but from now until christmas, we are doing 10% off the service - so you're at $45 to do a full service on all 3 stages and the pressure gauge/computer plus about 5-8 bucks shipping to us (we'll pick up the return shipping).

Fall is a good time, as then you know you'll be set for the next season and not try to get a quick turn around when everyone else is trying to get their regs serviced.
    And I can use my $10 coupon? So $35 total plus my shipping cost? I can discuss further on the phone since it would not be placing an online order?
    Let me know what I need to add in the package when shipping my Reg like name and address? Thanks.

Or I just wait for my 50th post and use my $50 gift card? Will that work?

ST-Forum Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubakraut View Post

And I can use my $10 coupon? So $35 total plus my shipping cost? I can discuss further on the phone since it would not be placing an online order?
    Let me know what I need to add in the package when shipping my Reg like name and address? Thanks.
    Sure... and as far as what to add when shipping... Just let us know if you want the Oceanic Data Mask transmitter swapped out for your gauge hose!

We'll get you set - no problem using the $10!

We actually have a form that makes our life easier: http://www.scubatoys.com/store/regs/regrepairform2.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Scubakraut View Post
    Or I just wait for my 50th post and use my $50 gift card? Will that work?
    250th post...

ooops forgot that it was 250 not 50. Would have been too nice though....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information