Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling Zeagle Scott! Zeagle Scott, come in please.

Barracuda
    Images

Calling Zeagle Scott! Zeagle Scott, come in please.

Hey Scott,
    I talked with you about my Ranger BC, and how I pulled the rip cord all the way out. You mentioned that there should be a stop to prevent the cord from coming all the way out.
    I can not for the life of me figure out how you would put in a stop that would not interfere with the normal function of the rip cord??

Two red weedeater lines connected at the red knob. One longer one shorter all running thru a series of loops or channels...where do I put a stop that doesn't interfere?

PS. After careful thought, I believe the Zeagle weight ditch system is the very best and safest to use if you practice with it.

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    I guess scott never saw this... but what the deal is, you push the one that goes through the back and give it a good solid pull. Then a fishing weight gets threaded onto it, then crushed with a big ole' vise grips... bingo - a stop.

You can send the BC to zeagle and they'll do it for you, or if you PM scott, or call up zeagle, I'm sure they'll get you fixed up.

Grouper Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    I guess scott never saw this... but what the deal is, you push the one that goes through the back and give it a good solid pull. Then a fishing weight gets threaded onto it, then crushed with a big ole' vise grips... bingo - a stop.
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, EX-cellent idea. Thanks! I'll be hunting down a nice crush-style fishing weight shortly ...

Barracuda
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post

You can send the BC to zeagle and they'll do it for you, or if you PM scott, or call up zeagle, I'm sure they'll get you fixed up.
    Thanks for the reply Larry,

Just curious, does your Zeagle have a stop?

I thought about the little crunched lead weight. If this is done I assume the weight would be on the longer line near the start of the far pocket?
    I have heard of Zeagle owners pulling the rip cord and only one side of weight drop, could it be the stop gets hung up? I was thinking about the route the stop would take, would need to go right under the tank i think? May be a pinch point there.

Any way, as I have dove it and practiced with it, I am a big fan of the Zeagle weight dump system. If you saw my early posts you know that i am a big fan of weight belts. As I have been diving in WA with a buddy who uses a combo system with weight belt, I have watched him struggle to keep the belt tight and buckle forward ,meanwhile the Ranger weight and ditch system stays right where it should be. You can teach an old dog a new trick.

Great board, great members!

Grouper Founding Member
    Sorry, I was in South Korea all of last week and am just now getting cuaght up on the boards!!

If you still need help, let me know!

Scott

Barracuda
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottZeagle View Post
    Sorry, I was in South Korea all of last week and am just now getting cuaght up on the boards!!

If you still need help, let me know!

Scott
    Sure, fire in. Is it a lead weight scruntched up? Could it be impeaded by the tank "pinch?"

I am fine with mine free flying. Now that I am tight with "Zeagle Scott" I know one would be on it's way at a reasonable price should I have to bail and loose the rip cord. Right?? Ok?? Dude?? Are you there? Scott?? Another globe trottin trip?? Come in Scott....

TadPole
    Were you in Korea to make new distributor contract? As I know there is no distributor in Korea. That's one reason that I hesitate to buy new Zeagle BCD. Now I can not get any after sales supprot in Korea.

Grouper Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WaScubaDude View Post
    Sure, fire in. Is it a lead weight scruntched up? Could it be impeaded by the tank "pinch?"

I am fine with mine free flying. Now that I am tight with "Zeagle Scott" I know one would be on it's way at a reasonable price should I have to bail and loose the rip cord. Right?? Ok?? Dude?? Are you there? Scott?? Another globe trottin trip?? Come in Scott....
    If the ripcord is coming all the way out, the best thing to do is to send it in and let us repair it. You can continue to use it as is, but I would feel better knowing that it is working as intended.

Just call Customer Service at 813-782-5568 and get an RA#, then send it in...we can turn it around pretty quickly this time of year!!

Grouper Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pains View Post
    Were you in Korea to make new distributor contract? As I know there is no distributor in Korea. That's one reason that I hesitate to buy new Zeagle BCD. Now I can not get any after sales supprot in Korea.
    We have a distributor in South Korea:

Chaxton
    2nd FL, 230-188, Jang wi 1dong, Sedng Buk Gu, Seoul
    TEL (82) 2-3789-0906
    FAX (82) 2-3789-0190

Actually, I was there meeting with the Navy SSU units in Busan on Wednesday, and the Fire Department 119 Training Center in Seoul on Thursday.

The Korean military is already using some Zeagle BCs, and are now interested in regulators.

The Fire Department people are very interested in our Rapid Diver system, as well as the SAR BC and regulators.

This was my first trip to Korea, but I think I am going back in March '08 for the Korean Dive Show. It is a beautiful country. I love all of the mountains!

Maybe I will see you in March!!

Scott

TadPole
    The Korean military is already using some Zeagle BCs, and are now interested in regulators.

The Fire Department people are very interested in our Rapid Diver system, as well as the SAR BC and regulators.

This was my first trip to Korea, but I think I am going back in March '08 for the Korean Dive Show. It is a beautiful country. I love all of the mountains!

Maybe I will see you in March!!

Scott
    Acutally Zeagle is not popular in Korea. But military is using Zeagle. It could be a good marketing point in Korea.

Did you like the KTX, the fast train between Seoul and Busan? On it you can enjoy landscapes of Korea. I will drop by your booth coming March.
    Last edited by pains; 10-24-2007 at 22:39.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information