Thread: World Combat League

Barracuda Founding Member

World Combat League

Has anyone seen Chuck Norris' latest venture? The first of the fights in Denver are this Friday.

I'm a huge Martial Arts fan and have trained in Chuck's UFAF school here in Utah, but I just can't watch the World Combat League. I tried to watch nce but it's just not as exciting as watching an MMA match. It's Chuck's attempt to try and to cash in on the MMA-UFC/WEC/IFL craze right now.

I hope Chuck does well with it, but I don't see it lasting too long on TV. There are too many other good fight shows on TV that I'd rather watch instead.

If you like watching shows live then The Ring of Fire Mega Show will be on December 10th in Denver I believe. April 2008 is the Sabaki full contact - no pads Karate tournament also held in Denver.

Check those out if you like watching the WCL.
    Last edited by Clanggedin; 10-17-2007 at 12:05.

Barracuda Founding Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clanggedin View Post
    I'm a huge Martial Arts fan and have trained in Chuck's UFAF school here in Utah, but I just can't watch the World Combat League. I tried to watch nce but it's just not as exciting as watching an MMA match. It's Chuck's attempt to try and to cash in on the MMA-UFC/WEC/IFL craze right now.

I hope Chuck does well with it, but I don't see it lasting too long on TV. There are too many other good fight shows on TV that I'd rather watch instead.

If you like watching shows live then The Ring of Fire Mega Show will be on December 10th in Denver I believe. April 2008 is the Sabaki full contact - no pads Karate tournament also held in Denver.

Check those out if you like watching the WCL.
    Its amazing how well they are doing of scheduling the Ring of Fire shows during my dive trips this year. Still debating whether to go this Friday or just wait until Saturday and watch the UFC matches on PPV.

Thread Information