Thread: Replacing a fin - Thanks to Michael and ST

Barracuda
    Images

Replacing a fin - Thanks to Michael and ST

While I never though this would happen, I lost a fin on a live aboard. When I got back this Monday, I ask, what I thought would have been the impossible... can I get a replacement fin?

Not only was I able to get one, but ST got it to me today... and I called them on Tuesday.

They are not just the best fins I have ever used, they also have the best support...

Grand Poobah Founding Member
    ST-Forum Mod
    Now we just have to hope the next guy to lose one loses a left one.

Barracuda
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaToys Larry View Post
    Now we just have to hope the next guy to lose one loses a left one.
    I was going to buy an extra pair as soon as I have some funds to spend, but I could just buy one as a backup...know anyone that happens to have just one fin in my size???

Grouper
    Wow! That's very quick service!

Barracuda
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokomo View Post
    Wow! That's very quick service!
    Just try getting one fin from any of the other makers....they did good.

Grouper Founding Member rktman26's Avatar
    I always thought I'd just buy another pair of the same fins if I lose one. Then I'd have a spare. I never thought about getting one fin.
    I'm sure it's not a practice ST wants to engage in all the time, selling solo fins.

Barracuda
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by rktman26 View Post
    I always thought I'd just buy another pair of the same fins if I lose one. Then I'd have a spare. I never thought about getting one fin.
    I'm sure it's not a practice ST wants to engage in all the time, selling solo fins.
    I would think not, but Michael from Apollo actually called them to arrange it. I sure don't want anyone stuck with one fin on my account.

TadPole
    [QUOTE=Puffer Fish;81373]
    I would think not, but Michael from Apollo actually called them to arrange it. I sure don't want anyone stuck with one fin on my account.[/QUOTE

PF: No worries, no one gets stuck. ST will order one fin to match up their pair.

Mother Nature takes a fair amount of gear. Any diver can replace just one fin @ any Apollo Dealer or direct from us.

Since Joe and Larry carry a complete inventory of all model bio-fins and they are well known for quick response time, plus having you as a regular customer, just made sense to work with our friends @ ScubaToys. Glad you now have a complete pair.
    mdb

Barracuda
    Images
    [quote=mdb1;81720]
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffer Fish View Post
    I would think not, but Michael from Apollo actually called them to arrange it. I sure don't want anyone stuck with one fin on my account.[/QUOTE

PF: No worries, no one gets stuck. ST will order one fin to match up their pair.

Mother Nature takes a fair amount of gear. Any diver can replace just one fin @ any Apollo Dealer or direct from us.

Since Joe and Larry carry a complete inventory of all model bio-fins and they are well known for quick response time, plus having you as a regular customer, just made sense to work with our friends @ ScubaToys. Glad you now have a complete pair.

And in addition to a great product, this is an excellent reason to buy Apollo fins... thanks again.

Thread Information