Thread: First order from ST -- WOW!

Guppy

Talking First order from ST -- WOW!

So, I've been looking for a 7/5 wet suit, and I did a lot of research for what I would like. I found a very nice Pinnacle wet suit on the "other" company's web site, but not on ST's. I know ST carries Pinnacle, but I was wrapped up in a home project, so I shot an email off to ST. Within 30 min, I got an email back from Joe, who said he would beat the price from "other" company (plus, the board discount!), and have it drop-shipped straight from the manufacturer on Monday.

I dropped my project and called ST right away to get my special order in. Joe was on another line, but my order at the price Joe had quoted was taken, no questions asked. I can't say how blown away I was at the service and the willingness of the ST staff to work with customer needs.

After kicking around on the board for a while, I sort of had an idea of what to expect, but I suppose I didn't really "get it." I get it now, and ST will get all my business in the future. Well done!!!

Edit/update: ST must have some pull with Pinnacle, and they certainly worked it out like they promised. I received the suit yesterday (Tuesday) on just the second business day after I called ST. Awesome! Of course now I have that new suit hanging in my closet, and I have to wait all the way until Sunday to try it out. Dang!
    Last edited by Steve Scuba; 10-31-2007 at 09:23.

Grouper
    Images
    Yep. Those guys are a class act. So many similar stories to this.

Guppy
    Steve, I have a Pinnacle 7/5. I actually have the bottom of the range 7/5 from them and its perfect for the colder Sydney waters, so whichever one you get im sure you'll be happy with it!

Grouper
    Lol, congrats. We wouldn't expect anything less from the boys with the toys. Enjoy your suit.

Thread Information