Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Junior divers invited!

  1. #1
    Grouper
    Join Date
    09/16/2007
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    652

    Junior divers invited!

    Dear Junior Divers:

    A very important thread is brewing concerning global warming. You are the next generation of divers, and you will inherit what the older folks leave behind. I want to hear what you think, and I would like to hear what your parents and grandparents think. Please post your thoughts at http://forum.scubatoys.com/surface-i...ming-hoax.html.
    Last edited by wgt; 11-08-2007 at 05:32.
    So easy, even a cave diver can do it -- wgt

  2. #2
    Barracuda Founding Member
    Join Date
    07/13/2007
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by wgt View Post
    Dear Junior Divers:

    A very important thread is brewing concerning global warming. You are the next generation to divers, and you will inherit what the older folks leave behind. I want to hear what you think, and I would like to hear what your parents and grandparents think. Please post your thoughts at http://forum.scubatoys.com/surface-i...ming-hoax.html.
    Junior divers arent old enough to know much more than what they hear from the media/their parents. I had hoped that thread was dead (Im a poet ) ...

  3. #3
    Grouper
    Join Date
    09/16/2007
    Location
    purgatory
    Posts
    652
    Quote Originally Posted by FishFood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wgt View Post
    Dear Junior Divers:

    A very important thread is brewing concerning global warming. You are the next generation of divers, and you will inherit what the older folks leave behind. I want to hear what you think, and I would like to hear what your parents and grandparents think. Please post your thoughts at http://forum.scubatoys.com/surface-i...ming-hoax.html.
    Junior divers arent old enough to know much more than what they hear from the media/their parents. I had hoped that thread was dead (Im a poet ) ...
    To the contrary, young persons are clearly not underdeveloped parrots of parental and media-driven mythology. The youth are in fact the authors of cultural and hence linguistic evolution. They have functional minds of their own, and I respect their opinions. Therefore, in addition to the invitation that I issued above concerning their participation in the global warming thread, I would like to invite the younger members of this board to discuss FishFood's view of their reasoning powers.
    Last edited by wgt; 11-08-2007 at 05:47.
    So easy, even a cave diver can do it -- wgt

  4. #4
    Barracuda Founding Member
    Join Date
    07/13/2007
    Location
    Auburn, AL
    Posts
    1,811
    Quote Originally Posted by wgt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FishFood View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wgt View Post
    Dear Junior Divers:

    A very important thread is brewing concerning global warming. You are the next generation of divers, and you will inherit what the older folks leave behind. I want to hear what you think, and I would like to hear what your parents and grandparents think. Please post your thoughts at http://forum.scubatoys.com/surface-i...ming-hoax.html.
    Junior divers arent old enough to know much more than what they hear from the media/their parents. I had hoped that thread was dead (Im a poet ) ...
    To the contrary, young persons are clearly not underdeveloped parrots of parental and media-driven mythology. The youth are in fact the authors of cultural and hence linguistic evolution. They have functional minds of their own, and I respect their opinions. Therefore, in addition to the invitation that I issued above concerning their participation in the global warming thread, I would like to invite the younger members of this board to discuss FishFood's view of their reasoning powers.

    Ok, in that case, let me ask you this. When you say Junior, do you mean 17 and under or 14 and under? (really, Im not sure which one it is. Ive just assumed 14)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. BC for Junior
    By wisnu in forum BC's - Buoyancy Compensators - Stab Jackets
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2011, 17:26
  2. Any Junior Divers Here?
    By Stingray Brett in forum Junior Divers
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 15:12
  3. Book Series for Junior Divers
    By Foo2 in forum Junior Divers
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-20-2008, 09:32
  4. any jr divers in MI
    By Scubling in forum Junior Divers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2007, 15:31
  5. Hello to all divers
    By jafo123 in forum Welcome to our Scuba Forum! Introduce Yourself!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-30-2007, 16:51

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •