Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Table Rock Lake on 3/1

Grand Master Spammer Founding Member

Table Rock Lake on 3/1

Greg and myself are going down to dive Dewey Short on 3/1 or next Saturday. I need to get some quality deep dives in and so we're headed that way. We'll of course be down a couple weeks after that as well.

The plan as it stands right now is we're going to leave here really early and get there around 11 AM to do some dives. The plan is 4 dives, ~100 - 110 foot depth on each one, nothing long or pushing the NDL though.

If anybody wants to join in and doesn't mind the depths or cold you're welcome to tag along with us.
    Matthew P. Cummings
    Moberly MO

Shark Founding Member

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cummings66 View Post
    The plan is 4 dives, ~100 - 110 foot depth on each one, nothing long or pushing the NDL though.
    Heck I have barely even got my ears cleared at those depths!

Be safe and enjoy.....
    PADI Divemaster, TDI Advanced Trimix

Grouper
    I might be down - get paid thursday night have to check and see how much i'll have after paying bills.

Are you going to try and do both dives in March at Table Rock? More diving is always fun. I'm wanting to dive because I couldn't get down the hill to the quarry this weekend. We had 2 inches of snow on top of 1/2 inch of ice there and I neglected to bring the Jeep Cherokee, a van just can't cut that. Not sure the other would have made it up either, maybe on the side if it could break through the ice to the ground perhaps.

So, I need to dive this coming weekend and have other needs to boot so I'm hitting Table Rock twice in March. Hey Tex, I hear you about the ear clearing. I actually do have trouble shallow, the mucus tends to flow freely and it will cause me troubles if I'm too shallow and go up and down, ie when I dive with some of the newly minted divers out of OW they sometimes need to work out the buoyancy and it's fun following them.
    Matthew P. Cummings
    Moberly MO

Grouper
    I plan on diving as much as possible this year - money permitting.

Shark Founding Member
    Man I wish I could join you guys this weekend. I too want to get more deep dives in this year so I can push forward with Deep Tech, but I will be in San Antonio this weekend. Well I guess I will be on my way to San Antonio.

You guys have fun and be safe....

Phil

Shark Founding Member

Unhappy

Hey Tex, I hear you about the ear clearing. I actually do have trouble shallow
    I have 'trouble' clearing ALL the time---just hate it. I believe my E-tubes are thin as a single hair and scared from ear infections as a kid.
    PADI Divemaster, TDI Advanced Trimix

Grand Master Spammer
    Greg and myself are going down to dive Dewey Short on 3/1 or next Saturday. I need to get some quality deep dives in and so we're headed that way. We'll of course be down a couple weeks after that as well.

The plan as it stands right now is we're going to leave here really early and get there around 11 AM to do some dives. The plan is 4 dives, ~100 - 110 foot depth on each one, nothing long or pushing the NDL though.

If anybody wants to join in and doesn't mind the depths or cold you're welcome to tag along with us.

Oh man, don't come down this weekend! This is the weekend they drain the lake for cleaning!

Maybe I could log a few sites that I haven't found yet. I know a couple areas I'd love to see bare...

Did you know there's a rumor of a cave there with a tractor in it? I heard an old timer recounting the story, but he didn't know exactly where.
    Matthew P. Cummings
    Moberly MO

Grand Master Spammer
    Yep, I know the tractor you're talking about. This weekend we could put a little gas in it and see if we could get it fired up. I'll bring a can of WD40 and some starting fluid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information